OnePacs provides a robust and flexible system for administration of user accounts. Users may be limited by facility privileges, user access filters, and system permissions. The OnePacs Facility Manager concept can be used to delegate management of facility users to one or more staff members on-site at a facility. Users accounts may be created directly or through an invitation workflow.
- Managing Users - Definition of user management terms, how to create a user account, how to administrate user accounts.
- User Permissions - Feature specific roles that can be granted or withheld from users (ex. "View studies")
- User Permission Sets - Collections of permissions that can be applied to user accounts
- Facility Privileges - Facility specific access controlling whether a user can view, draft, or report at a given facility.
- User Access Filters - User access filters are an extension of study filters applied to a user account. These filters further restrict the studies a user has access to. This page details the powerful filtering options available.
- Study Access - A guide to managing case access in OnePacs
- Account Requests - An overview of the invitation workflow and managing user account requests
- Security Policies - Policies that can be enforced at a user, facility, or for the entire enterprise relating to user identity and password management.