Limited Functionality Trial Accounts
OnePacs may provide, on a case-by-case basis, courtesy free feature-limited accounts which may be used for testing/evaluation of the system, research or educational use, or minimal volume clinical use.
These trial/free accounts come with limitations in terms of allowed daily case load, storage, bandwidth, number of users, and account capabilities/features. While not appropriate for clinical practices in general, these accounts may be a useful means of testing the system and determining how OnePacs would fit your needs, or may provide a convenient means of storing a small numbers of case for personal, research/educational, or very limited clinical use.
Interested parties may request such an account here. Please provide full details regarding intended use and contact information so we may determine if a trial/free account is appropriate for your purposes.
Many Advanced Features available by subscription only
The following features of OnePacs are available only for paid accounts. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
- Increased storage space allotments, or no storage space limit.
- May unify studies from multiple facilities
- May create as many unique users as needed
- Increased or unlimited download bandwidth
- Study retention times for as long a period of time as needed, up to permanent archiving
- Disaster recovery solutions
- Extended setup, configuration, and other on-call technical support
- Transmission of reports by facsimile, emailed report links, or secure email
- HL7 interface to upload reports directly into local RIS/PACS systems, or automatically pull prior studies for cases transmitted to OnePacs
- Automatic assignment of incoming studies to an interpreting physician based on a filter, configured radiologists, and case load
- Move a study to a different facility